Commercial Floor Cleaning Services St. George UT
Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning of St. George UT uses a proven commercial cleaning process that will not damage the glue holding down your carpet to the floor like traditional hot water extraction services. Therefore, your carpet will live a longer life.
Heaven's Best can also make your business look spotless. When people come through the doors of your business, they are analyzing everything, deciding whether or not they will become your customer. Heaven's Best will help you make a good impression.
We use a special cleaning process that uses less water and specially formulated cleaning products that are safe for you and your customers. Since Heaven's Best uses less water for carpet cleaning, that means less waste and that your carpet will be dry in one hour. After we clean your floors and upholstery, you'll be able to get back to your customers, instead of worrying and waiting for the carpet to dry.
With Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning of St. George UT, the carpet won't take hours or even days to dry, it'll be dry in one hour. So join the many businesses that depend on us for clean offices and stores! Our quick drying time means you can get back to business without delay.
Commercial Carpet Maintenance
Proper cleaning will keep your commercial carpet looking great for its full lifetime. You can add years to the life and performance of your carpet with the following:
- Scheduled maintenance that includes deep cleanings and timely spot, spill, and carpet stain removal treatments.
- Proper, safe, and effective use of carpet cleaning solutions, carpet extraction machines, and vacuum cleaners.
- Understanding that commercial carpet care must be maintained based on the sources of unwanted substance that can get into the carpet, levels of activity, design of carpet, ventilation, and the environment in which carpet is installed.
Carpet Cleaning Essentials
Four Steps for Proper Commercial Carpet Care
Carpet cleaning is all about developing a routine. If you get into a good routine and keep it up, you will see great results. The Carpet and Rug Institute offers four simple steps to keep your carpet clean and looking great:
- Vacuum regularly and more frequently in high traffic areas, and everywhere according to a vacuuming schedule, using a certified vacuum.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil quicker.
- Stop dirt at the door by using mats outside and in, and changing air filters to reduce airborne dust particles.
Download a copy of the Carpet Maintenance Guidelines for Commercial Applications
Professional Carpet Cleaning Service St. George, UT
We provide the best carpet, rug, and upholstery care services in St. George, UT and the surrounding area. Whether you need monthly carpet cleanings, a seasonal carpet refresh, or you're dealing with stubborn commercial carpet stains, Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning St. George UT is ready to assist you!
Call us today at (435) 628-5756 to schedule a Professional & Green Carpet Cleaning in St. George, Utah!